- -Why June 30
- -Why 9pm Jerusalem
- -The Great Assembly
- -Celebrating The Blood
- -Our Gathering
- -How To Declare Wonders of God At TJD Hour
- -Why Declare The Wonders of God
- SACRIFICE FOR UNITY
- -How To Key Into TJD
- Sacrifice For Unity
- -Preacherman's Profile
UNITY PRECEDES EVANGELISM
- Unity of the Body of Christ precedes evangelism. The disciples were united while declaring the wonders of God, before three thousand souls were converted. (Acts 2:1; 41).
- Jesus said when we are united, the world will know that God actually sent him. (John 17:23). When the world knows that God sent him and the church steps out to preach Jesus, they will readily receive Him. Indeed, UNITY precedes massive EVANGELISM.
- Jesus called the twelve disciples together, (Luke 9: 1-2), before giving them power to preach and heal.
- The bones in the dry valley came together before they stood a strong army for the Lord. (Ezek. 37:1-10).
AND EVANGELISM IS FOR UNITY“And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God.” (Exod. 29:46).
The purpose God brought the Israelites out of Egypt (evangelism) is not only to give them their own land, but to dwell among them first.
Anyone who is genuinely calling for evangelism for God’s Kingdom and not for his or her Church growth agenda with its financial benefits will equally support unity of the Body of Christ for God’s dwelling.