- -Why June 30
- -Why 9pm Jerusalem
- -The Great Assembly
- -Celebrating The Blood
- -Our Gathering
- -How To Declare Wonders of God At TJD Hour
- -Why Declare The Wonders of God
- The Sacrifice
- -How To Key Into TJD
- -Preacherman's Profile
Join TJD Social Media Page
OUR GATHERING: THE TRIGGER!
- Before Jesus sent His disciples for evangelism, He first gathered them together, (Luke 9:1-2).
- Before Jesus died He prayed for our perfect unity so that the world would see it and know that God sent Him, (John 17:23).
- Before the Holy Spirit came down, the disciples were gathered, (Acts 2:1).
- Before Jesus appears for the Church, we must be a united and beautiful Body, (Rev. 19:7; 21:2).
- Before breath entered the dry bones in the valley, the bones had to come together, (Ezek. 37:7).
- Before Elijah brought down fire he had to gather together twelve stones representing the twelve tribes of Israel. (1 Kings 18:31).
- The first result of the Blood of Jesus was the gathering of the Jews and Gentiles, (Eph. 2:14-16).
- As Jesus appears in the sky we shall be gathered unto Him. (2 Thess. 2:1).
Support The Jesus Dream;
GATHERING believers together!