- -Why June 30
- -Why 9pm Jerusalem
- -The Great Assembly
- -Celebrating The Blood
- -Our Gathering
- -How To Declare Wonders of God At TJD Hour
- -Why Declare The Wonders of God
- The Sacrifice
- -How To Key Into TJD
- -Preacherman's Profile
Join TJD Social Media Page
HOW TO KEY INTO TJD- MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL
Every Christian around the globe should and must be reached to participate because Jesus will find joy in the blood He shed to unite us.
Therefore, it confers a responsibility on all of us to commit, not only to participate, but also to use every available means to ensure participation by all Christians Worldwide.
- As a leader chosen by God, like Aaron had the names of the twelve tribes of Israel on the breastplate upon his heart, for God to see, kindly let God see in your heart, a genuine practical desire for unity of the body of Christ worldwide. Jesus also approached God with all- Jews and Gentiles. God wants to see all His children.
- You may pray passionately for manifestation of our spiritual unity for the world to see as Jesus prayed (John 17: 11, 21, 22, 23).
- You may kindly instruct the prayer unit of your Church to pray for TJD in their prayer meetings.
- Mark up the nation of Israel and nine other nations of the world. Write them on a paper and each day prophecy over them and pray that believers will be raised in those nations to join all others worldwide to declare the praises of God at the same hour wherever they are at the TJD worldwide worship hour of June 30, every year.
- With all due respect, you may choose to teach your members more often that they belong to the body of Christ and encourage them to live it out practically. We were given the gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers to build up the Church… (Eph. 4:12).
- You may wish to make announcements of TJD in your Church and instruct members to participate in their houses, cell groups or to gather in the Church, or even advise members to organize TJD on their streets for outreach.
- Spread TJD through Church bulletins, radio and television outreaches.
- Kindly use your capacity to link TJD to ministers/Christians in foreign countries.
- Please, connect ministers in foreign countries to the website and encourage them to participate and spread TJD to their colleagues.
INVEST YOUR INFLUENCE FOR HIS BODY
- Joseph of Arimathea, was a man of influence. He used his influence to secure Jesus’ physical body for a befitting burial. (John 19:38).
Kindly, use your position and influence to support the unity of Jesus’ spiritual body.
- Esther found herself favoured to be queen, and she used her position to save all the Jews not some of them.
Use your position to gather all of God’s scattered children and not just your denomination for worship.
You occupy your position for such a time as this to make possible this global fellowship with the Father.