- -Why June 30
- -Why 9pm Jerusalem
- -The Great Assembly
- -Celebrating The Blood
- -Our Gathering
- -How To Declare Wonders of God At TJD Hour
- -Why Declare The Wonders of God
- SACRIFICE FOR UNITY
- -How To Key Into TJD
- Sacrifice For Unity
- -Preacherman's Profile
HOW TO KEY INTO TJD
CHAIRMEN AND CEO’S OF ORGANIZATIONS
Every Christian around the globe should, and must be reached to participate because Jesus will find joy in the blood He shed to unite us.
Therefore, it confers a responsibility on all of us to commit, not only to participate, but also to use every available means to ensure participation by all Christians Worldwide.
- You may graciously commit yourself and the staff of your organization to pray for The Jesus Dream (TJD) experience.
- Mark up the nation of Israel and nine other nations of the world. Write them on a paper and each day prophesy over them, and pray that believers will be raised in those nations to join all others worldwide to declare the praises of God at the same hour wherever they are at the annual TJD worldwide worship hour of June 30.
- Kindly spread TJD through social media.
- You may design and plant TJD billboards at any location of your choice.
- You could willingly connect us with other heads of organizations in your Country and other Nations of the World.
- Please, make sure your family members and friends observe TJD wherever they are.
- Kindly inform your pastor and other ministers of God to announce the experience in their Churches.
INVEST YOUR INFLUENCE
FOR HIS BODY
- Joseph of Arimathea was a man of influence. He used his influence to secure Jesus’ physical body for a befitting burial. (John 19:38).
Kindly, use your position and influence to support the unity of Jesus’ spiritual body.
2. Esther found herself favoured to be the queen, and she used her position to save all the Jews not some of them.
Use your position to gather all of God’s scattered children and not just your denomination for worship.
You occupy your position for such a time as this
to make possible this global fellowship with the Father.